Want to add a little cuteness to your yummy chocolate or vanilla cupcakes? There are very few things that are cuter than a puppy face on a cupcake. This cupcake puppy face topper would probably taste best with chocolate frosting.
Here are the ingredients to make your puppy face:
- Nutter Butter cookies
- Chocolate M&Ms (1 bag)
- Round butter cookies (1 box)
- Edible candy eyeballs (1 package)
- Royal Icing or Chocolate drawing pen
- Place one round cookie and two Nutter Butter cookies into a puppy face on the cupcake.
- Add one M&M for the puppy nose.
- Add two edible candy eyeballs for the puppy eyes.
- Draw a puppy mouth with royal icing or chocolate food drawing pen.
This cupcake decorative idea is courtesy of Cupcakepedia.